Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS, Chris!!!


My amazing son-in-law, Critter, graduated from law school last Saturday.  With distinction.  



He received an award for volunteer service to the community, too.  1500 hours worth!


He did all this while getting married and having their first child about one year ago.  There is also a new
little one on the way.


He works hard.  He adores my daughter and treats her with love and respect (as she does him, I must add).  He laughs, reads, thinks, studies, plays, does housework and laundry....the list goes on and on.  He is a remarkably wonderful father.  He even took his little daughter with him across the stage to receive his diploma.


It has become abundantly clear that he does everything with distinction.

Am I a lucky mother-in-law or what?  CONGRATULATIONS, darling man.  I love you.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That brother-in-law of mine sure is a keeper! Congratulations to Critter!

Grove Street Journal said...

What a handsome man and a beautiful child! :)

Michele R. Unger said...

Yes, she is a beautiful child and he IS a handsome man! I'm glad you noticed....dear.