Monday, May 30, 2011

RAWLINGS RILEY


Please allow me to introduce my newest granddaughter, Rawlings Riley, born yesterday.  She is a 6 pound 2 ounce bundle of wonder.  She was a little early, but is still a lengthy 19 inches (said she, of not much height).  Mother and baby are doing fine, and the proud Papa is certainly glowing.  It's not a great photo, I know, but it is the only one I have right now.  I'll be meeting her next weekend (at the baby shower!) and will be sure to bury anyone interested in more photos than you care to view in a week.

There will be a China update later this week.  I have finally caught up!  The pesky Edmonds Arts Festival has been taking up a lot of my time since I returned from China and I think I have it all under control now.    I will get to a new post soonest!  

I promise.

3 comments:

Åse and Bjørn said...

Congrats! What a cutie pie. Chris looks so happy and proud about to burst. Big hugs to everyone.
Love from Norway.

Gwen said...

O, congratulations to one and all! Sorry you didn't get to be there for the birth, but happy that everyone is fine!

diane b said...

Awwww she is so tiny and new. papa sure is proud. Looking forward to more on baby and China except I will be blogging for only another 6 days then I will be having a break for 5 and half weeks.