Saturday, March 29, 2008

Why?

Okay. I have Bee coming tomorrow. I have to clean. I have to clean the downstairs bathroom. I need to vacuum. I should be doing the grocery shopping, the laundry, paying bills, writing a thank you note, making the scheduling forms for the EAF sign-ups, but....I'm painting. I didn't have anything for the AF gallery and it began to bother me. I could have been making charms to trade. I could have been working on the Festival. I could have been doing something I actually need to get done. But I'm painting. Actually I'm working on a mixed media piece but it feels like painting....I love the process. Not too sure about the result, but the process is joyous. And tonight is Bruce Springsteen. Painting, not doing laundry and Bruce all on one day---it doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Grove Street Journal said...

Mom, I love the painting! Did you like how it turned out?